Roasted vegetables are such an easy way to cook when entertaining or when you want a stress-free accompaniment to a Sunday roast.
Served with a mildly spicy Harissa yoghurt, these were delicious with the Spiced Slow Roasted Shoulder of Lamb on the recipe page.
- 4 Smallish fresh beetroots, halved
- 2 Large parsnips, quartered lengthways
- 6 Medium carrots, left whole and halved if large
- 1 Butternut Squash, peeled and thickly sliced lengthways.
- 250ml Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Tbs Harissa Paste
- Preheat oven to 190c
- Keeping the vegetables in their groups, lay them on the baking trays.
- Drizzle over a little olive oil and season.
- Cook for about 45 minutes, turning over at intervals.
- Take them out as they cook and remove to a warm oven.
- You may find the beetroot takes a little longer especially if they are on the larger size.
- Mix the yoghurt with the harissa paste and serve.