This is a great coleslaw for any occasion but is particularly good with ham or pork.
Super quick and easy to make, just using carrots and white cabbage as the main ingredients. Feel free to add a couple of chopped spring onions if you have them around.
I usually make it to partner my Sticky Slow Roast Pork Ribs.
- ½ Small White Cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 Large Carrots, coarsely grated
- 3 Tbs Sour cream
- 3 Tbs Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Nigella Seeds
- ½ tsp tsp Celery Salt
- Place the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and mix into the cabbage.
- Check seasoning. Add a little more celery salt if required.